Saturday, May 16, 2015

What If?

Just a quick side note and update before I get to my post. 
I've decided to post only on Saturdays. Once summer comes and if have more time I might throw in some posts on other days but, I don't want to keep stressing myself to post twice a week. I thought I would post twice a week when I started so I was active but, I want to put as much effort as possible in my posts. I want my content to be as good as possible and not to be rushed. I will definitely always post on Saturdays. Thank you, hope you understand.

"What If"


It's one of the questions we ask ourselves most. What if, we stopped thinking of the what ifs? If we just did and did not worry. Some people are like this, I am not. 

Life comes and life goes and there's so much I have stopped myself from doing because I think about it too much. If you take a moment the "what if" that you ask yourself doesn't have to be negative, it can be positive. Think of all the places you can go, and the things you can do, there will be good and bad always with all of these. You can't avoid the bad things, you can't even plan them. Unless you know that what you are doing is not what you want to be doing that's when you shouldn't do it. Don't not do something out of the fear, if you genuinely want to do something, do it. I know how hard it is to ignore fear but, you can at least try. All you have to do is step out of your comfort zone and think of the positive things that will come out of it and how happy it will make you.

While you are thinking of all these bad things just stop for a moment, then start to think of the good. Sometimes your "what ifs" are reasonable, if the good outcome over power the bad then, maybe the bad wasn't that bad. You know what you want to do, so why not do it?

I guess I can't be much to talk since I too have so many negative "what ifs" floating though my mind. Although, the second you put those "what ifs" aside the more you can enjoy life. Just a thought.


Hope you enjoyed this more inspirational post. 
It really differs from my other posts but, I want to keep a variety on my blog. 

Is there anything you wish you would have done but, you over thought it and didn't? 

xx -Haylin


No comments:

Post a Comment