Tuesday, May 12, 2015

About Me

This post isn't like my other ones. I feel as if this blog started out of nowhere, I've barely introduced myself. Basically this is just a little bit about me. Hope you enjoy learning more about me.





1. My name is the most random name ever. My parents debated on names for awhile until my Dad just thought of "Haylin" and since they made it they needed to find out how to spell it and everything.

2. I am currently in 8th grade and I am 14 years old

3. I love my flamingos (not only the animals)

4. At the moment, I have 3 cats, 2 guinea pigs, and 1 dog

5. I find texting boring most of the time (group chats are more interesting though)

6. I've dyed my hair a lot. I have a passion for it, I always have. Whether its something simple for out there, if I want it I'll do it

7. I can't wake up on school days. Weekends I'll wake up no problem, on school day I turn my alarm off and pass out

8. Green tea is my favorite tea.

9. I spend too much time on YouTube

10. Purple is my favorite color, I never changed it

11. I really enjoy eating healthy, I just don't always eat healthy

12. I hate the way my feet look but, I don't care too much

13. I'm going to watch a school perform a play called "thirteen" tomorrow

14. I like to sing whether I'm good or not

15. My eyes are one of my favorite features that I have

16. I like reading good books

17. Horoscopes and zodiacs interest me

18. I like to play Minecraft but I'm such a noob

19. I've always loved being in the water, my Mom calls me a fish

20. My birthday is February 20th

21. I dream about my future a lot

22. I prefer ice cold water rather than any other temperature

23. I love to edit photos

24. I love to take photos

25. I enjoy foggy weather



That's all, just a little insight about me. I figure I should introduce myself more thoroughly. 
Here you go. :)


Whats 3 things you want to tell me about you?

xx -Haylin

No comments:

Post a Comment