Saturday, May 2, 2015

April Favorites 2015



Since April has come to an end, I've decided to do a post about what I've been loving in April. You have probably heard of these kinds of posts before considering they are very popular throughout the Internet, whether its on a blog, youtube or whatever. So, of course I'm going to be apart of it and post these favorites every month as that's the point to it.



1. I've absolutely been loving skateboarding and my beautiful skateboard. Although, I'm not the best skateboarder I do enjoy riding on it, especially with my friends.




2. FLANNELS! I wear flannels very often as I find them very cute. I also think flannels suit me very well, which is always a good thing. A flannel with a graphic tee paired with some leggings and my black on black converse and I'm set.



3. One of my favorite drinks are snapples. They offer so many flavors, come in cute glass bottles, and have facts of useless stuff for you to learn. My favorite flavor is probably 'Snapple Apple' because it's literally the most satisfying thing ever but, this was the only bottle I had so. 



4. This is extremely useful as long as the portable charger is charged, haha. I'll always have this on me since I'm super paranoid about my phone dying. It charges really well too and it was only $5, totally worth it.



5. These headphones are so amazing. They have great sound quality and are pretty comfortable too. I've always been a fan of over ear head phones rather than in ear since I have small ears, so these were a must have.



6. I use this almost everyday on my way to school, I absolutely love it. It's 16gb for music and then I don't have to put any music on my phone, it saves so much space. I love how it's small and can fit any wear plus, it's so light you don't even feel it in your pocket. 



7. Although, my phone was cracked before I got this I still love it. It stops my phone from cracking anymore, it doesn't look cracked, and it's waterproof. It stops me from worrying as much about my phone which is great, which means I can use my phone in the bath, haha. The color is my favorite and the case is slim. I got it on sale since Radio Shack went out of business, it was only $5 for this $80 case! I adore this case. 



8. Finally, my last favorite is sunglasses. I have constantly been wear sunglasses and I've grow a passion for them. It's funny because I started to wear them because of an injury on my nose and I've just worn them since. I use to not like how most sunglasses suited me but, I've grown to them. Sunglasses put an effect on the world, it's like having filters for your eyes. 




Hope you enjoyed my April Favorites, there's many more monthly favorites to come. 

What have you enjoyed in April? 
xx -Haylin





No comments:

Post a Comment