Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Beach Trips!

I've been going to the beach more than I ever have. I never really went to the beach because my family chose not to but, I always remember loving it there when I did go. Now that I've been going more often I'm really enjoy it, once I got older I didn't appreciate the beach here. I always though how the sea is a yucky green and how the sand is just a fake excuse that's closer to clay. I've changed my point of view though, I've started to see it how i use to. I could never stop loving the sound of the water hitting the shore though, no matter how small the waves are here.

There's a lot of photos, I've warned you now.

This one is of one of my bestest friends, Alicja, it also features an awkward arm. (#TeamAwkoArm)








Love how she stares at the fish, haha!


Audrey looks so peaceful in this photo.






We fished this tire out of the sea, it was hard work.






Love the way it looks under the Pier.




Hope you enjoyed a look at my many recent trips to the beach.

What's your favorite thing to do at the beach?

xx  -Haylin


No comments:

Post a Comment